Timberland PRO Marketing CoordinatorFull Time Timberland posted 3 weeks ago
Founded in 1973, Timberland® is a global outdoor lifestyle brand based in Stratham, New Hampshire, with international headquarters in Switzerland and Hong Kong. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
This position is a part of the Timberland PRO® team, which champions professional tradespeople around the world. Timberland PRO has grown to be one of the largest work safety brands in the footwear and apparel space by building on the tradition of craftsmanship and innovation that started with Timberland’s iconic yellow boot. The Timberland PRO brand exists to help men and women in the trades conquer their workday. Timberland PRO is committed to innovating and evolving, engineered with technologies to provide the very best in comfort, durability and performance–all day long.
At the heart of Timberland and Timberland PRO is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.
Timberland is a VF Corporation brand. VF is one of the world’s leading apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations, and a commitment to deliver innovative products and create long-term value for its employees, customers and shareholders.
To learn more about Timberland and Timberland PRO and share in our mission to step outside, work together and make it better, visit one of our stores, go to www.timberland.com or follow us @timberland and @timberlandpro
Let’s talk about the role!
You’ll be a trusted member of our team reporting to Global Senior Manager, Content & Media. You’ll collaborate and liaise with the Timberland PRO Marketing team, Timberland Ecommerce team and the Timberland PRO Canadian Sales Team.
- Day to day social media community management: daily monitoring of and responding to consumer engagement on global Timberland PRO social media channels
- Manage seasonal organic PR efforts by communicating seasonal stories and product launches with relevant media outlets
- Assist with the planning and execution of Canadian co-op marketing, tradeshows and events in collaboration with the Canadian Sales team
- Responsible for seasonal trafficking of media assets in collaboration with media agency partners
- Manage internal digital assets to ensure ease of distribution across all digital platforms with all relevant stakeholders including naming convention, usage rights, internal distribution etc.
- Manage all seeding / footwear and apparel requests
- Help support the budget management process by providing assistance with co-op claiming process using Coupa and TAG platforms
- Manage all UGC – partner with DTC to ensure UGC platforms are adequately representing PRO brand
Our Guiding Principles:
Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always | Act Courageously –Think and act boldly | Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve | Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others | Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF.
How You’ll Make A Difference…
With your skills in continuous improvement, decision making, planning and organizing and being customer focused, your talent for collaboration, communication, and valuing cultural diversity will contribute to the team’s success. You are also adaptable, apply learning, initiate action and have high work standards.
In addition to being a self-starter, highly organized and able to work well with individuals at all levels, as the ideal candidate, you will have
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 1+ years of applicable marketing experience desired.
- Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Marketing or related field
- Strong ability to deliver on programs, analyze results and deliver recommendations to drive improvements and efficiencies for greater gain
- Proficient with the use of social media channels.
- Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint and strong in Excel.
- The ideal candidate must possess strong oral/written communication skills and pay great attention to detail.
- He/ She must also be able to demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, work cross functionally with internal team and external partners, as well as adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- This person must also have strong initiative, can-do attitude, high energy, a creative mind, and have a passion for the industry.
What’s in It for You?
Along with a competitive salary, bonus and benefits program, we offer a flexible, casual work setting, up to eight weeks of paid parental leave, 40 hours of paid community service and generous employee discounts on all our amazing VF brands. And it’s not just our products which set us apart from others, it’s our people! We believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of comprehensive benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!