Associate Brand StrategistFull Time Remote @Tastemade posted 6 months ago
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking an Associate Brand Strategist to join our growing team!
Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
Embrace our world. Be globally-minded—value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
- Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with Sales team to understand clients’ qualified and measurable KPIs and identify Tastemade tactics most effective for those goals
- Own the creation of creative, strategic integrated custom programs for a variety of clients, working alongside internal teams (Programming, Development, Talent, and Production) to craft a solution that is both on brand for Tastemade and in line with Tastemade business goals
- Create effective distribution strategies and packages based on platform-specific best practices while tying back to client KPIs
- Bring creative, innovative and tactical program ideas to life through the writing, visual design & development of strong proposals
- Create strong packaging around our creative ideas so they both meet our business goals and ensure measurable success for our clients
- Understand the value of insights and leverage them to support your ideas
- Provide strategic and tactical support to key accounts in partnership with Tastemade’s Sales team
- Support Account Executive counterparts on qualified sales calls and strategy sessions, as well as proposal presentations and pitches, to positively impact client relationships and create high caliber creative programming
- Be a respected strategic & creative voice for both the client and Tastemade
- Work across verticals to compile proactive concepts and continuously work alongside sales counterparts to identify and define opportunities for the further growth of the accounts and campaigns
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in digital advertising and marketing creating custom programming with brands
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a related field
- Top performance record (we will check references)
- Experience with custom video programming is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of Keynote
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in “walking the talk” — our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
- Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
- Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
- Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
- One-time home office equipment stipend
- Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
- Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.