Account ExecutiveFull Time @Tastemade posted 6 months ago
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, streaming 2.5+ billion views each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate people who want to change the world through the art of storytelling. People that are driven to disrupt the status quo and not just looking for another job. We are seeking an Account Executive to join our growing team!
Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
Embrace our world. Be globally-minded—value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
- Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
- Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Meet with planning, buying, strategy, creative, PR, research, etc. teams at both the Client and Agencies
- Create and maintain relationships with decision-makers at all levels of agencies and brands within the territory
- Generate RFP & Proactive partnership opportunities across our myriad distribution channels.
- Evangelize the value of a consumer-first approach to marketing via custom content, organic distribution from a consumer-facing brand, digital media, OTT, etc.
- Co-create and pitch proposals
- Facilitate campaign execution process including generating IO’s, leading kickoff calls, attending on-location shoots, and providing general client support from beginning to end of each campaign
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 3+ years of AE experience in digital sales
- Established track record of closing business and generating revenue
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Thorough understanding of the digital video marketplace & all distribution platforms
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch complex integrated video advertising solutions to top decision-makers
- Client-side and agency relationships
- Hard work, persistence and hustle
- Strategic closer
- Willingness to adapt within an ever-changing industry and business
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in “walking the talk” — our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life EAP, and 401K benefits
- Apple iMac, MacBook or equivalent hardware
- Monthly wellness stipend to support your physical and mental health
- Monthly electronics allowance to partially offset cell phone and internet costs
- One-time home office equipment stipend
- Professional development by way of a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
- Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. We most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.