Devops EngineerContract Systemian posted 1 week ago
Notes:Local Candidate Preferred.
*Initial Remote and will be onsite once restrictions will be lifted.
We are looking for a Devops Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT for a 8+ months contract position. Please send me your updated resume along with rate expectation to email@example.com ASAP or call me at (614) 665-9963.
Position: Devops Engineer.
Location: Salt Lake City, UT.
Duration: 8+ months contract position.
Client: Direct Client
Mode of Interview: Webcam.
The Client is working on a comprehensive modernization initiative to replace our legacy systems, referred to as the ongoing system. Working for the Client is a rare opportunity to use a combination of the latest technologies, best-of-breed software packages and custom development. We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this position you design processes, manage infrastructure and maintain configurations to support development teams and business operations.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a keen attention to detail, problem- solving abilities, and a solid knowledge base of CI/CD processes which include: Release Management, Configuration Management and the Software Development Life Cycle of container-based environments.
• Infrastructure and Configuration on Microsoft Azure for DevOps Engineers
• Dependency Management on Microsoft Azure for DevOps Engineers
• Continuous Integration on Microsoft Azure for DevOps Engineers
• Continuous Feedback on Azure for DevOps Engineers
• Domain-driven Design
• .NET Microservices
• Degree – Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or equivalent
• Functional Experience – Candidates must have 3+ years of DevOps experience.
• DevOps Strategy Development – Candidates must have 3+ years of Devops design and implementation experience on Microsoft Azure
• Scrum/Agile – Candidates must demonstrate experience in a Scrum/agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with Agile
• Leadership – Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills.
• Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
• Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
• Automation Experience – Candidates must demonstrate experience in automation software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, tools and processes.
• DevSecOps – Candidates must have 3+ year experience developing and implementing information security architecture and technology solutions to address information security and compliance requirements from development and operational environments on Microsoft Azure
• Azure Cloud – Candidates must have 2+ years’ experience designing and supporting the provision of Azure Cloud infrastructure components.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Contact: (614) 665-9963