Agile LeadContract Systemian posted 1 week ago
Notes:*All work must be completed on site.
*Candidate local to Research Triangle Park area.
We are looking for an Agile Lead in Durham, NC for a 9+ month contract position. Please send me your updated resume along with rate expectation to email@example.com ASAP or call me at (614) 665-9963.
Position: Agile Lead.
Location: Durham, NC.
Duration: 9+ month contract position.
Client: Direct Client
Mode of Interview: Webcam.
· Strong organization and analytical thinking skills, with a track record of turning complex business needs into user scenarios, flows, and diagrams.
· Strong experience in understanding and implementation of Agile values, principles, and practices (i.e., Kanban, Scrum)
· Experience with Project Management tools, including MS Project, JIRA, and SharePoint.
· Expertise in using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
· Experience managing and delivering application development and enhancement efforts using the appropriate Agile methodology.
· Strong and effective experience in coaching, mentoring and training new Agile/Scrum teams using Scrum, Kanban, Lean, or SAFe.
· Experience with adaptive coaching style and ability to work hands-on with teams based on the agile readiness of the team..
· Strong facilitation and communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Strong risk and business impact analysis and reporting skills.
· Experience in gaining buy-in and support from stakeholders.
· Hands on experience in Scrum & Kanban methodologies including as Scrum/Flow master.
· Experience managing, maintaining, and analyzing data to derive meaningful and actionable insights about the portfolio.
· Strong experience in effective coaching of Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Team Members.
· Demonstrated experience working on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work.
· Demonstrated experience using effective leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
· Experience working with planning just enough, just in time to START moving forward.
· Ability to coach technical practices (TDD, Pair programming, ATDD).
· Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, Certified Team Coach, or SAFe Program Consultant
· Knowledge of Dev/Ops practices.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Contact: (614) 665-9963