Sr. Tax AccountantFull Time @Stefanini posted 6 months ago
Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Prepare and file required federal 1120, 5471, 5472, 1118, GILTI, FDII and BEAT, state and local income and franchise tax returns, which include preparing supporting work papers and schedules and monitoring tax calendar.
- Prepare and file required federal, state and local estimates and extensions.
- Prepare sales and use, GST/HST/VAT, and commercial activity tax returns monthly/quarterly.
- Assist in the preparation of various foreign tax returns with outside tax firms.
- Prepare and review response to federal and state tax notices or audits-Compile data to support audit responses and requests for information from taxing authorities.
- Support research of tax compliance and planning matters.
- Interpret financial statement information in order to prepare and review supporting schedules for tax provisions included in the financial statements.
- Assist with other projects within Tax department or across departments as needed including communicating with Accounting, Treasury, and other departments (internal and external vendors).
- Mentoring responsibilities.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor”s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA; Big 4 experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of tax and accounting theory – under IFRS and local GAAP a plus.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives.
- Experience with tax programs Checkpoint/Orbitax tax research, OneSource tax preparation, and PeopleSoft accounting software a plus.
- Detail oriented and organized digital files.
- Identifies cause and effect relationships between aspects of a problem.
- Establishes priorities according to urgency and importance.
- Can think logically and pragmatically about issues.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is a plus.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity.
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more.
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual trainings as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company.
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA.
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making.
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here’s one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY
This position is a remote / home-based opportunity within the US.
- @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Burbank, California, United States
- Accounting/Finance Jobs , Real Estate Jobs