Talent Management ManagerFull Time @State Farm posted 7 months ago
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits, locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
State Farm is seeking to place a dynamic Talent Management Manager within our organization. In this role, you will lead a dynamic team in innovative learning solution research, design, and development. Through your team, you will be responsible for moving new & emerging learning approaches from pilot to reality to support the development and retention of amazing talent at State Farm.
- Leads teams in an agile environment to build, improve and/or support a product that meets business needs. Provides direction on the work executed with each sprint (development cycle) and ensures the team is meeting timelines and creating quality deliverables.
- Displays a strong understanding of emerging learning technology and how to apply it to business problems.
- Has experience leading teams in solution creation including plans to actively test and monitor solutions throughout the learning development life cycle.
- Applied research experience with the ability to apply to academic approach.
- Demonstrates significant learning agility and curiosity in emerging learning technologies and their application to meet learning needs.
- Strategic and critical thinking capabilities across business/technology vision, solutions, strategy, roadmaps, and portfolio delivery.
- Research and innovate solutions within our product areas like Artificial Intelligence model creation, Data Design, IT Service Management, DevOps and Continuous Integration.
- Understanding of learning experience design best practices, research methodologies, process templates and technology innovations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Actively connect and engage in learning through industry opportunities and external network of professionals who are relevant, cutting-edge thinkers and doers.
- Continually expand skills in new learning approaches, technologies, and tools through ongoing research and experimentation.
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating across large organizations to influence and drive scalable solutions.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research as well as agile / lean methodologies to choose the best methods for planning & execution of user research projects.
- Experience creating common user research outputs such as Personas, User Journeys, Empathy Maps.
- Demonstrate solid understanding of State Farm organizational talent needs and the impacts of talent selection, learning strategy, solution design, evaluation & measurement, performance consulting and needs analysis.
- Master’s degree in learning-related disciplines.
- Comfortable with new learning approaches (e.g., micro-learning, AI-driven learning approaches, and digital performance support).
- Strong communicator and experience with change leadership and learning psychology.
- Demonstrated growth mindset through proven ability to build highly effective and engaged teams, with leadership experience in learning industry.