AttorneyFull Time @State Farm posted 7 months ago
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Mark Weiner & Associates, in-house insurance defense law office for State Farm Insurance Companies is seeking an attorney with up to 7 years’ personal injury experience in the area of insurance defense. Insurance defense background is a plus. Full file responsibility with strong desire to do trials. We are based in Glendale, but cover all courts in Los Angeles, Kern, Ventura, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara.
We Are Looking for Candidates With
- Must have a law degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Must have an active law license to practice in California and a member in good standing with the State Bar of California
- Up to 7 years’ personal injury experience. Insurance defense background a plus
- Must be able to handle an inventory of 40-60 files
- Strong automation/technological skills
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work opportunities