Director of Strategic SalesFull Time SimilarWeb posted 1 month ago
Director, Strategic Sales Team
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
As a Sales Director at SimilarWeb you will be responsible for building and managing a growing, world-class Strategic sales team. The Strategic sales team works with prospective and existing global clients to develop new opportunities and to increase the SimilarWeb footprint across teams and geographical territories within existing clients.
In the Sales Director role, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching and managing strategy for Global Strategic Sales Managers in order to achieve team goals and targets. As the Sales Director you will ensure the sales team has all the ongoing sales, product, operational training and resources needed to do their jobs effectively and to build a robust and growth oriented business.
- Continue to scale, build and manage a high performing Strategic sales team
- Develop the go to market strategy in conjunction with the GM
- Continue to drive Strategic account expansion
- Achieve growth sales targets, expand client-base and optimize operational KPIs
- Recruit and on-board the sales team in collaboration with other departments in the company
- Provide sales team with ongoing sales enrichment, product and industry training
- Conduct regular pipeline reviews to provide forecasting visibility and identifying areas for improvement
- Ensure all work processes and flows are followed and optimized
- Participate in strategic planning and development of go to market initiatives for the International business unit
- Develop a close relationship with Strategic account management leadership to develop retention and organic growth initiatives
- Work closely with SDR’s, AM’s and Client Services teams to ensure collaboration and efficient work processes
What will I bring to the team?
- 7+ years of full-funnel go to market experience
- Proven successful SaaS sales management experience
- Proven growth of a sales led business unit within international business
- Strong sales background with a proven track record of consistently achieving targets
- Solid managerial and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building value based sales strategy and processes
- Track record building, training and reporting for sales teams
- Metrics driven sales management experience
What makes the SimilarWeb Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world’s biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data – where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team