Sales Execution CoordinatorFull Time @Sheetz posted 6 months ago
Assist the Operations Department with Floor-Plan resets, program introductions/changes & set-up for new stores, remodels and rebuilds. Executes New Store Marketing efforts while provide ongoing store-level sales development of key categories & competitive market research.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (other duties may be assigned)
- Assist Sales Execution Managers with execution of sales & marketing programs.
- Assist with all functional roll-out elements of new programs/businesses.
- Attend new store set-ups and assist direct store delivery vendor product, signage and merchandising equipment placement, foodservice area set-up, store opening promotional activity, including sampling, and execution of store layout according to blueprint.
- Assist Category team in product merchandising, store level equipment resets, hardware installation, and in gathering market intelligence on pricing.
- Work closely in conjunction with the District & Store Managers to liaison any/all needs with office support personnel and equipment needs.
- Execute store-level resets and floor-plan changes with Operations.
- Provide ongoing support to ensure Floor-plans are accurate and reflect the Planogram Manager’s expectations and those of the Marketing Department.
REQUIREMENTS: (Equivalent combinations of education, licenses, certifications and/or experience may be considered)
- High School degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years related retail experience required
- Valid Driver’s License required if driving company vehicle
Tools & Equipment
- Hand tools (hammer, measuring devices, wrench, level, etc.)
- Power Hand tools (saws, drill press, grinders, sanders, etc.)
- Store Level Kitchen Food Production Equipment.
Sheetz, Inc. is a fast-growing, family-owned, food/convenience company that has been in business since 1952. Sheetz has over 600 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
Our mission at Sheetz has been to meet the needs of customers on the go. Of course, things have changed over those nearly 70 years. Life is faster and busier, and customers expect us to be there when they need us most. One thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we operate. Sheetz donates millions of dollars every year to the charities it holds dear.