Regional ManagerFull Time Lake Shore Management posted 4 weeks ago
To be responsible, for all phases of the operation in the portfolio of communities, including, but not limited to, business plans, sales goals, marketing positioning, asset quality, financial objectives. Facilities management, and management of personnel and resources to maintain good physical condition and stabilized fiscal operation. To adhere to all applicable fair housing laws governing real estate sales, leasing and management/maintenance services. This is a safety sensitive role.
The following is a list of responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, orienting and evaluation of community staff.
- Execute all corporate policies and procedures.
- Approves purchases beyond the budget of the Community Manager.
- Managing locations.
- Identify qualified vendors and negotiate best price to accomplish sales and organization mission.
- Develop new strategies/programs to attract tenants.
- Works closely with Community Managers.
- Implement disciplinary action when necessary.
- Develop plan of action for each community within region.
- Physically examine the properties on a regular basis.
- Complete miscellaneous projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s degree or better in a Business or related field;
- 5+ years of property management, retail, hospitality, and/or Mobile Home Management;
- Previous experience managing a team of 7-10 employees;
- Knowledge of financials, marketing and sales;
- Excellent organizational skills to provide efficient and timely follow up to deadlines;
- Travel requirement 30%;
- Good computer skills are a must;
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness – Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other’s ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way – Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work – Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes – Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives – This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
- Developing Fellowship – The ability to influence others through insight, logic and communication in a positive way to attain results. Inspires and motivates others to achieve goals, complete task and deliver discretionary effort. Is a consistent role model of the Lakeshore values, leadership competencies, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Implementing the Vision – The ability to articulate the vision and get others to take responsibility through training, setting clear and transparent expectation, managing performance, providing early, often, and actionable feedback. Provides appropriate tools and resources for employees to implement vision and tactics. Delegates effectively.
- Following Through – The ability to create plans, check-in periodically to insure progress is being made, and assist as appropriate to remove barriers, helps others learn from mistakes and insure task are completed. Also includes, asking tough questions, facing disagreements, and managing conflict constructively. Holds self and others accountable to agree upon expectations.
- Achieving Results – Sets challenging goals, stays focused on results, and builds a culture where employees want to provide maximum contribution. Demonstrate leadership by challenging status quo, taking a stand, have healthy, respectful debate to improve processes and outcome.
- Team playing – Builds credible and trustworthy working relationships with boss, peers and subordinates. Develop followers to use their strengths and help them achieve their professional goals. Viewed as an effective team member and has ability to influence senior leaders.
This role requires airlines travel. Occasional exposure to wet/and or humid conditions; the employee will occasionally lift packages up to 20 lbs.; Occasionally required to walk.
COMPENSATION: $65,000 – $75,000/yr (based on experience)
LOCATION: Tampa S. Region
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and health. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
- Social Distancing (6 feet)
- Masks are required
- We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
- If arrangements are needed please discuss with Hiring Manager
Job ID:5170/Tampa S