Quality Assurance SpecialistContract Systemian posted 2 weeks ago
Note: Local Candidates Only.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist in Columbus, OH for a 6+ month contract position. Please send me your updated resume along with rate expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or call me at (614) 665-9963.
Position: Quality Assurance Specialist.
Location: Columbus, OH.
Duration: 6+ month contract position.
Client: Direct Client
Mode of Interview: Webcam.
- 7 Years in testing I.T products and applications.
- 5 Years automation experience using MS Visual Studio C#, Selenium and Coded UI, developing and maintaining automates tests using Page object model
- 5 Years’ experience in Selenium – writing and maintaining Selenium tests using Page Object model
- 5 years using Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Test Manager
- 5 Years Development/scripting skills in C#
- 5 Years in End-to-End Test Automation experience
- 5 Years demonstrated experience in converting existing manual test cases to automation scripts.
- 5 Years conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality.
- Contributes to continuous process improvements to increase the efficiency of QA and development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral. Needs to show at least 1 year Quality Assurance experience in a technical capacity with a large organization as Client. The experience must encompass the writing of test strategies, test scenarios, test plans and test scripts.
- Must have at least 1 year experience working on Agile/Scrum I.T. projects.
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Test Manager on at least one project
- Experience working in a DevOPS environment
- Experience developing automated tests in the Cloud using Docker Containers
- Experience using Power shell to automate tasks
- Experience in Specflow
- Experience in setting up and scheduling JAMS jobs
- Experience working in Splunk generating reports and analysis using data sets
- Certifications in Software Testing Field
- Programming background
- Certifications in Microsoft tools and technologies
- CRUD Testing experience
- Test coverage and estimations experience
Thanks & Regards,
US IT Recruiter
Contact: (614) 665-9963