PRODUCTION COORDINATOR (UNANNOUNCED 2D PROJECT)Full Time ViacomCBS posted 7 months ago
About The Brand
Nickelodeon Animation is proud of our celebrated past, but we’re not resting on our Bikini Bottoms. We’re always looking to the future, for both creative talent and the dedicated craftspeople that bring groundbreaking new ideas to life. Our content development is creator-driven, our work culture is collaborative, and our mentorship of new talent is second to none. But we can’t do it alone. That’s where you come in: Nick Wants You!
Overview and Responsibilities
- Production Manager
- Coordinating the preparation of pre-production materials for shipping; organizing, labeling, and obtaining approvals.
- Coordinating the processing of material starting with the creation of the EMR through final checking.
- Organizing and maintaining systems for monitoring production flow of assigned shows.
- Setting up files, keeping a log of start/completion dates of production progress, labeling materials clearly and neatly with all necessary information.
- Confirming shipments to overseas animation studios.
- Tracking the progress of assigned shows and flagging potential problems and delays for the Production Manager and the Line Producer.
- Reading and responding to internal and overseas production e-mails in a timely manner.
- Completing script and storyboard breakdowns for models, props and background designs.
- Monitoring distribution of Network materials including rough storyboard, EMR, and black and white shipped materials.
- Tracking all pickup lines given from story department and make sure they are implemented into the final shipping animation.
- Assisting on special projects for festivals, awards and network promotions.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, familiarity with internet and email.
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment.
- Good time management skills; good multi-tasker and attention to detail is key.
- Background in development and script coordinating preferred
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.