Talent Acquisition ConsultantFull Time @Philips posted 7 months ago
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Responsible for recruiting world-class professionals to contribute to accelerating the growth and profitability of Philips. Working on delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization, achieved through the development of national and international recruiting plans, employing sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas.
You are responsible for (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible to meet or exceed all established objectives while driving consistency and efficiency across the region.
- Intake: Identify the customers’ business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Sourcing and Selection: Ensure sufficient inflow of potentially suitable candidates using the agreed sourcing channels (i.e. passive, internal, referral, etc.). Identify suitable candidate(s) matching both the agreed business needs and candidate’s ambitions and expectations.
- Business selection: Ensure the proposed candidate(s) are interviewed and evaluated by the business in line with the agreed recruitment plan, way-of working and related guidelines.
- Job-offer & contracting: Manage the offer process for the selected candidate in line with both the agreed compensation & benefits level for the job and the (realistic) candidate’s expectations Business partner:
- Build and maintain good relationship, business knowledge and satisfaction of your customers (both Hiring Managers and HR Managers)
- Continuous Improvement: Pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of Talent Acquisition organization and its services
- Compliance: Deliver agreed recruitment services (service portfolio) in line with the agreed way-of-working and related guidelines
- Next to managing the overall recruiting process, the recruiter acts a strategic advisor. The recruiter may work on TA Projects. These projects should be impactful and bring about a measurable improvement within TA
You are part of: PERS & Sr. Living
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years of related experience; or a Master’s degree with minimum 3 years of related experience as a sourcing specialist or as a recruiter.
- Experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- Demonstrates ability to influence customers and drive the recruiting process with speed and expertise as a strategic advisor.
- Competence working both individually and as a team member.
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and work with highly confidential information.
- Training in behavioral interviewing assessment (STAR methodology). Demonstrates honed customer management skills.
- Strong customer focus and excellent communication skills, with the potential to grow consulting skills · Good interviewing skills (STAR methodology )
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct · Ability to understand and address business environments with a high degree of business acumen.
- Ability to manage customers’ expectations and to deal with customers using a consultative approach
- Acts independently the full spectrum of talent acquisition services as a strategic advisor to all partners. Utilizes business acumen, judgement and enterprise wide thinking while driving successful outcomes for the customer
- The recruiter adds in-depth insights to the effective execution of all talent acquisition activities, while operating in a fast paced and highly confidential environment that requires juggling multiple priorities.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran