Business Intelligence Analyst-R&DFull Time Remote @Philips posted 7 months ago
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Play a critical role in driving and supporting Business Intelligence/Data Analytics activities crucial to timely and accurate decision making.
You are responsible for:
- Mining, collecting and analyzing data utilizing analytics tools, as well as manual data mining techniques.
- Develops automated routines to refresh various types of data: field performance (reliability), project performance, financial performance, product component cost, manufacturing labor, etc.
- Driving dashboard creation, the development and reporting of critical business KPI metrics to provide decision makers with critical insights necessary for quick and accurate decision making
- Promoting guiding principles of data management (Agility, Governance, transparency, and accuracy)
- Serving as the key liaison for business intelligence and analytics to support business case development and strategic planning initiatives
- Identify processes and tools with the goal of reducing the time committed to producing data products, Reports & PowerPoint presentations.
- Communicating complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
You are a part of:
A dynamic healthcare organization, passionate about saving lives and improving quality of life with solutions designed around the needs of customers and their patients. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Data Science or similar discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analysis
- Demonstrated capability to synthesize data, understand business dynamics and think strategically
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think methodically, reason, embrace concepts; formulate insights, and present compelling cases for action/decision making.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Able to constantly adapt and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Agile thinker possessing strong problem solving, critical thinking and organizational skills.
- Independent thinker who is persistent, resourceful, and resilient.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization; effectively communicate complex matters in simply understood terms.
- Ability to visually present and communicate data and recommendations.
- Comfortable and able to thrive in a matrixed organization
- A detailed minded individual who consistently delivers quality work.
- Desire to learn and apply new skills and knowledge in changing conditions.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Understanding of various data management and reporting tools, Prefer experience with-Qlik/QlikView, Excel, Power BI, Power Pivot/Query, Vertica, Teradata, SAP, Clarity and other tools
In return, we offer you:
An exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative, multidisciplinary team with diverse backgrounds and expertise. Philips is a leading innovator in the field of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and at the heart of every MRI scanner is a superconducting magnet. Superconducting magnets, like the innovative BlueSeal magnet, are a cornerstone in the Philips Healthcare portfolio.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran