Operator Data Entry II- Fort Myers, FL req64459 in Fort Myers, FL at Quest DiagnosticsPart Time @Quest Diagnostics posted 6 months ago
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our
diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you
can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, we are on a continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
- Review, interpret, edit and/or verify patient demographics.
- Log onto computer and enter all appropriate requisition data in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Must be able to use all inquiry functions on CRT.
- Review data entered into the system to ensure its accuracy and completeness.
- Microfilm requisitions to provide documentation retrieval for error audits.
- File requisitions according to department specification.
- Work station and area immediately surrounding work station is to be maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
- Must be able to consistently key a minimum of 500 requisitions per shift.
- Keep up to date on all new procedure changes and clients with special keying requirements.
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-3 years’ experience
- One year’s prior CRT experience is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, with strong verbal and written communication skills.