Producer I, Assignment and WebFull Time Nexstar Media Group posted 6 months ago
t’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Assignment & Web Producer will produce and distribute content elements across several media platforms.
- Produce, organize, write, and edit content for newscast
- Collaborate with news producers and managers to conceptualize, produce and present content on multiple media platforms
- Regularly confer with other team members to pick strongest editorial piece produced daily and optimize those articles for the web sites
- Own the editorial and creative development and coverage of assigned stories across multiple platforms, including but not limited to broadcast, digital and web
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism or related degree required
- One year minimum experience in newsgathering and/or production
- Experience writing, producing and editing on a desktop editing system
- Knowledge and understanding of various media platforms
- Basic understanding and demonstration of multi-media file formats and strong computer skills
- Understand the importance of social media
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!