Net DeveloperContract Systemian posted 4 weeks ago
Notes: *Local Candidates within 100 Miles of Harrisburg.
*All positions will have a 37.5 hour work week.
*All positions are onsite positions. The remote work is to be considered temporary, due to the Coronavirus. All positions are required to report on site immediately if/when restrictions are lifted.
We are looking for an .NET Developer in Harrisburg, PA for a 6+ month contract position. Please send me your updated resume along with rate expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP or call me at (614) 665-9963.
Position: .NET Developer.
Location: Harrisburg, PA 17110.
Duration: 6+ month contract position.
Client: Direct Client
Mode of Interview: Webcam
- Design a SQL database, tables, views. Write database functions and stored procedures.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- Creates and provide content for operational documentation to Technical Writers.
- Utilizes configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and any other environment specific tools necessary to create, test, and implement an application.
- Work in an agile team environment.
- Manage and complete assigned tasks in Azure DevOps
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken
- Development of Information Technology solutions 7+
- Microsoft SQL 2012 or newer – 7+ years
- C#.NET – 7+ Years
- ASP.NET 3.5 or greater with MVC – 7+ Years
- ASP.NET CORE MVC – 3+ years
- Visual Studio 2017 or newer – 3+ Years
- Azure DevOps
- Entity Framework and LINQ – 3+ years
Thanks & Regards,
US IT Recruiter
Contact: (614) 665-9963