Patient Recruitment Coordinator – Dallas, TXFull Time Medpace posted 1 month ago
Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Patient Recruitment Generalist to join our growing Patient Recruitment team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Implement various recruitment strategies for clinical research studies;
- Work effectively with the Clinical Research Associate to discuss recruitment strategies and enrollment targets;
- Work effectively with Recruitment to develop recruitment plans and ideas for new and on-going studies;
- Utilize our systems to track progress of media generated referrals and overall study enrollment;
- Update study specific social media sites; and
- Perform ad-hoc projects/tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Health/Life Sciences field; or general business with (Marketing, SEO, Social Media focus)
- Prior experience in clinical research, preferred;
- Excellent computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, and communication skills.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:
A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.