Entry Level Clinical Research OpportunitiesFull Time Medpace posted 6 months ago
The below positions are entry level roles Medpace has available:
As an Entry-Level Project Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work within our Clinical Trial Management group, supporting our many projects and gaining some vital experience. You will be a productive member of the team, and will be mentored and supported as you develop your skills. Working directly with the clinical trial management team, you will gain valuable hands on experience to enable you to develop a career in clinical research.
- Responsible for routine departmental support including maintaining supplies, shipping, archiving, filing, faxing, scheduling meetings, and providing minutes
- Maintain departmental databases and electronic clinical trial registries
- Obtain certifications for official study documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health science field
- Excellent computer, organizational, and communication skills
Clinical Data Coordinator
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Data Coordinator to join our Data Management team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Track case report forms
- Clean the clinical database, which includes generating and resolving data clarifications
- Update the clinical database
- Reconcile clinical data
- Maintain study documentation
- Perform QC audits of the clinical database
- Bachelor’s degree in a health related field with strong attention to detail and working knowledge of Excel and Word
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred
Regulatory Submissions Coordinator
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regulatory Submissions Coordinator to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Communicate with research sites regarding the distribution and review of site essential documentation
- Maintain and perform quality review of Trial Master File (TMF)
- Collect, review, organize, and assemble regulatory start-up submissions
- Maintain timelines for site start-up
- Provide advice and guidance to internal and external team members to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and requirements
- Review pertinent regulations and guidance to develop proactive solutions to regulatory submissions issues and challenges
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in a Life Sciences field)
- Some experience in an office setting is preferred
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Winner of the ACRP-Avoca CRO Quality Award in 2018
- Recognized with six CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine
- Eagle Award winner – which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships
What to Expect Next
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
*WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process.