Packaging Line Leader- Afternoon ShiftFull Time @Lupin posted 10 months ago
Lupin U.S. is comprised of a fast growing, innovative and robust team of manufacturing, Research and Development and commercial divisions. Somerset, New Jersey is home to one of eighteen commercial manufacturing sites globally and the only commercial manufacturing facility in the United States for Lupin. Somerset, New Jersey is also the location for Lupin’s U.S. Sales Operations and Marketing divisions, as well as internal Product Development teams. Lupin has a significant generic pipeline and a growing Specialty Brand presence in the U.S. Our Inhalation Research and Development facility is located in Coral Springs, Florida focusing on generic and branded orally inhaled and nasal drug products. Key shared service functions are found at our beautiful harbor side location in Baltimore, Maryland. Adding to Lupin’s U.S. footprint is a robust team of Clinical Operations experts in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania and a high performing Specialty salesforce located across the country. Lupin is prided on being people-focused and centered around how impactful we are with our customers. Join our U.S. team and become part of an organization that encourages professional development and innovation! We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help us to continue making medicine widely accessible to patients, and who strive to work by Lupin’s Core Values of Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect and Care, Integrity, and Customer Focus.
The Line Leader is expected to ensure all line operators are adhering to all operating and safety procedures, and is expected to take accountability for tracking and reporting all downtimes on his or her line
- Perform the SAP posting online and as needed.
- Review the batch records and GPM documents.
- Operate the Serialization machines and equipment’s on the packaging lines.
- Co-ordinated for the batch records and the dispensing of the material to QA and Ware house.
- Leads the group of operators running a particular line in the Packaging Dept.
- Responsible for perform troubleshooting efforts on equipment when needed
- Ensures that batch records and documentation are error free per GMP standards
- Interface with Area Management to discuss daily and on-going personnel and mechanical concerns.
- Participate in shift changeover meetings at the beginning and end of shift
- Ensure that cleaning and production standards are met inclusive of daily output targets and cleaning/changeover times.
- Perform operator duties when necessary during absences and breaks to keep the line running.
- Appropriately track downtime of the line and report to supervisor for OEE tracking.
- Responsible for the safety, quality and productivity of the assigned line.
- The Line Leader reports to the Shift Supervisor / Manager and demonstrate technical expertise in assigned line or area in the packaging.
- 3+ year(s) prior experience working in a Packaging department with machine expertise
- Desire to take accountability, encourage teamwork
- Demonstrated concern for self and team safety
- Must be capable of lifting up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Able to work as part of team and adapt to changes in work duties
- Detail-oriented, thorough and methodical, and able to follow timeline
|Physical and Environmental Conditions:
The physical requirements of the position generally include: standing, walking, sitting, using hands and fingers, reaching with hands and arms, talking and hearing. In some circumstances, bending, kneeling, crouching, stooping, and crawling may apply. In general the activity level one usually performs is light physical activity in a manufacturing and warehouse environment. This position may require lifting up to 40 pounds occasionally. Generally work is performed in a warehouse environment.
Per gowning procedures which may include lab coats, personal protective safety equipment, safety shoes, etc.