Senior AnalystFull Time Lake Shore Management posted 2 weeks ago
The Senior Analyst will be an integral member of the portfolio management team and will support acquisitions and on-going asset management. This position will be instrumental in underwriting and closing new deals. The ideal candidate will beyond technical proficiency keep sight of the big picture and think critically to add value.
- Perform initial analysis and valuation for potential deals
- Maintain, track and update (i) acquisition pipeline and (ii) active deal timelines
- Implement due diligence process adhering to checklists and contract milestones
- Lead the analysis of underwriting assumptions and build/maintain financial models
- Coordinate with internal experts and third parties
- Prepare memoranda for due diligence findings, business plans, etc.
- Organize information efficiently to balance multiple deals at once
- Support through financing and closing processes
- Act as liaison to asset management, operations, and accounting teams for seamless takeover
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Prepare detailed and summarized reporting of financial results
- Track debt financing terms and performance across the portfolio
- Model financial scenarios, e.g. defeasance, land development, hold-sell
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similar field; MBA or MA preferred
- 4-6 years of experience
- Hands-on work in real estate transactions and/or underwriting required
- Proficient at financial modeling; fluent with Excel, sensitivity analysis, and pivot tables
- Ability to take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Utmost level of personal and professional integrity
- Excellent communication skills
FLSA CLASS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director Asset Management
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
JOB CATEGORY: Portfolio
POSITION CLASS: Admin
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each others ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
While performing the duties of this job; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; Continually required to sit; Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.
COMPENSATION: $75K-$100K ANNUALLY – BASED ON EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: Home Office
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and health. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
• Social Distancing (6 feet)
• Masks are required
• We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
• If arrangements are needed please discuss with Hiring Manager.