Inside Sales CoordinatorFull Time @Lake Shore Management posted 6 months ago
The Inside Sales Coordinator is responsible for receiving inbound sales calls and internet inquiries looking to purchase a Manufactured Home from Lakeshore. The ISC will identify specific needs of the customer with the goal of scheduling an appointment for community visit. The ISC is responsible for documenting all pertinent information, regarding the prospect, in lead management system and communicating with the Community Managers. Follow up to both community manager and prospect after the appointment to ensure visit was successful. To adhere to all applicable fair housing laws governing home sales and rentals.
- Provide community specific information to prospective customers who call into the center;
- Effectively capture and convert incoming customer lead traffic into potential buyers;
- Provide a positive experience for potential customer using live communication and email
- Work closely with Sales Team to promote community brand and sales activities which include Open Houses and promotions;
- Qualify all potential prospects based on desired location, price point, timing for purchase and availability of homes resulting in a scheduled appointment;
- Provide and immediate appointment for customer by sending an email or placing a call to a Community Manager at a specific community;
- Have a competent understanding of all product, procedures and community info (amenities, inventory levels, pricing, specials) as it relates to housing;
- Meet the required goals set forth on a weekly and monthly level as established by sales department;
- Understand all advertising as it relates to each community.
- High school diploma or equivalency required; College degree preferred;
- Call center/inside sales/telemarketing experience preferred;
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starting and a passion for selling;
- Strong desire to achieve top results with positive “can-do” attitude over the phone;
- Background or interest in Real Estate;
- Strong phone skills: ability to qualify buyers and manage a calendar;
- High degree computer knowledge as well as proficiency in with MS Office and MS Excel;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness – Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other’s ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way – Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work – Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes – Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives – This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
Frequently required to sit; Frequently required to talk, listen and email; While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate; Occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds.
COMPENSATION: $33K – $42k salary with $9K/year bonus potential paid quarterly. (Based on experience)
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and health. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Covid-19 Protocols for all Candidates:
• Social Distancing (6 feet)
• Masks are required
• We provide sanitizer to keep hands clean
• If arrangements are needed please discuss with Hiring Manager