ADMINISTRATIVE – SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA DISTRICTFull Time @Kiewit posted 6 months ago
This opportunity is with Kiewit’s Southern California District. Kiewit’s Southern California District does work throughout Southern California (and across the United States). At Kiewit, the scale of our operations is huge. Our construction and engineering projects span across the United States, Canada and Mexico, improving and connecting communities with every initiative. We depend on our high-performing operations support professionals — they’re the glue that holds multiple areas of the business together and the catalysts that make things happen. We hire only the most driven people and we offer them diverse career opportunities, strong leadership and mentorship, rewarding, collaborative work, and responsibility they won’t find just anywhere. We’re always pushing new limits. You can too.
Kiewit’s Southern California District is one of Kiewit’s leading infrastructure districts specializing in heavy civil projects that include earth moving, water/wastewater, transportation, roadways, and power projects. Most of our work is concentrated in the Southern California region, with some work in Hawaii.
This position will be based out of one of our projects in Glendora, CA.
• Providing day-to-day support with general administrative functions and team management needs (e.g., meeting coordination, travel support, team-building efforts, phone and email communication)
• Collaborating with and supporting team members, working on key projects and initiatives
• Providing basic design support for key company branding and marketing materials and events; helping organize and support key online media and video projects
• Helping the team with messaging, writing, editing, researching and related support for external and internal communications, as needed
• Managing key expense reports, invoicing and purchasing card transactions
• Tracking budgets and preparing related reports for team and company use
• Managing and scheduling inter-group and cross-company meetings involving department staff
• Prior administrative support experience required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Solid skills with peripheral technology such as printers, digital cameras, scanners and A/V equipment
• Previous track record of successfully meeting deadlines and project expectations
• Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as needed
• Outstanding attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to maintain strict confidence of important, sensitive information and materials
• Enthusiastic team player with an interest in helping the team stay connected and working effectively together
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Encino, California, United States
- Administrative Jobs , Real Estate Jobs