Entry-Level Structural Engineer, Annapolis MDFull Time Hardesty & Hanover, LLC posted 1 month ago
We are offering an exciting opportunity for an Entry-Level Structural Engineer in our growing Annapolis, MD office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to perform structural design calculations (beam design, reinforced concrete and steel structures design and analysis), sketches, computer modeling, and similar technical work as required
- Ability to read and develop contract plans, special provisions, and engineer’s estimates
- Assist with field inspections and condition assessments of transportation structures and facilities
- Research design options and codes and discuss with Project Manager
- B.S. or M.E. in Civil or Structural Engineering with zero to two years of relevant experience
- EI (preferred) or the ability to obtain FE certification
- Experience with analytical software such as SAP, CSI Bridge, Midas, etc.
- Experience with CAD software such as Microstation or AutoCAD
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly Motivated and responsible individual with a strong work ethic