Welcome Team Specialist- New York, NYFull Time Freedom Care posted 1 month ago
Started in 2016, FreedomCare is a Healthcare company that is innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. We bring dignity and support to patients needing care in their homes and to the caregivers who care for them. We’re the largest consumer-directed home care agency in NY State, and are continually expanding our areas of focus including operations in other states and tech-based innovations.
We pride ourselves on our values which drive the level of care that we deliver to our patients:
- Here For You (An attitude of service, empathy, and availability)
- Own It (Drive and ownership)
- Do the Right Thing (High integrity)
- Be Positive (Great attitude and a can-do positive approach to challenges)
Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of others! We are looking for a Welcome Specialist for our Welcome team.
Department & Position Overview:
Our Welcome Team helps our clients and caregivers to continue the path for success by finalizing technical details. In this position, you will partner with clients, caregivers and internal cross-functional teams to carry through new enrollees ensuring that they are set up for success!
Everyday You Will:
- Formally welcome the patient into the program, and review and finalize enrollment documents
- Coordinate with the caregiver to set up their FreedomCare Account; establish their schedule and partner with Finance to add the new caregiver to payroll
- Effectively introduce clients and caregivers to their Care Team Coordinator to confirm a smooth transition into the program
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills with empathy, compassion, and motivation to help clients
- Enthusiasm to support and educate clients
- Independent self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills
- Computer proficiency required; ability to leverage technology to identify, research and solve customer issues
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, or other languages desired
- Car required – This position will be visiting patients and caregivers IN-HOME from Hudson Valley through Long Island.
This role is based out of one or both of our two main offices: Lake Success or Manhattan. For now, we are entirely remote until it is completely safe for our employees to be back in the office.
Why work at FreedomCare?
We are here for you and committed to providing a best-in-class employee experience. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits, retirement plans, wellness programs, fun company events and ongoing learning opportunities to grow your career.
This is a place where your voice matters, where we build great relationships, and your work has meaning and a tangible positive impact on others!
At FreedomCare, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.