Operations Manager- Philadelphia PAFull Time Freedom Care posted 4 weeks ago
Started in 2016, FreedomCare is a Healthcare company that is innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. We bring dignity and support to patients needing care in their homes and to the caregivers who care for them. We’re the largest consumer-directed home care agency in NY State, and are continually expanding our areas of focus including operations in other states and tech-based innovations.
We pride ourselves on our values which drive the level of care that we deliver to our patients:
- Here For You (An attitude of service, empathy, and availability)
- Own It (Drive and ownership)
- Do the Right Thing (High integrity)
- Be Positive (Great attitude and a can-do positive approach to challenges)
Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of others! We are looking for an Operations Manager for our Operations team.
Department & Position Overview:
Everyday you will:
- Responsible for state-wide operations in Pennsylvania, with an office based in Philadelphia where you will build a team from the ground up
- Develop metrics and a quality control system to understand and continually improve the experiences of both the patients and caregivers
Think strategically for our patients and caregivers, leveraging technology to streamline processes and improve quality of care
- Hire, train and develop staff as the operations needs grow
- Oversee the necessary compliance aspects of running this healthcare startup, including records of training and certifications for staff, and compliance with Pennsylvania state laws and regulations
- Create and enforce processes and policies that support our people doing great work, looking for ways to simplify and streamline, incorporating feedback from all levels to continually improve
- Work with development and technology teams to oversee software adjustment to your team’s workflows
- Build a positive work environment and culture consistent with FreedomCare core values: Here for You, Positive, Own It, Do the Right Thing
- To take ownership of ensuring all policies, procedures and overall mission of your office demonstrates a complete commitment to FreedomCare’s high moral and ethical standards
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- 5+ years of experience in management operations (healthcare, business, customer experience are all interesting areas of past experience)
- Healthcare / home health care experience preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, developing strategy and turning it into tangible results
- Experience in a leadership role; able to effectively manage and motivate a team of 20+ employees
- Passion for improving home care and for leveraging technology to improve lives
- Ability to utilize technology to advance company initiatives
- Energized by ambitious goals and working in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills: you’re able to bring people along, inspire them, ask tough questions, and hold people accountable
- An operational mastermind: you have a natural ability to identify processes that work, metrics that tell the story, and operations that scale without sacrificing quality
- A humble leader: you understand that to lead is to set an example, to listen to others, and to always keep learning
Why work at FreedomCare?
We are here for you and committed to providing a best-in-class employee experience. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits, retirement plans, wellness programs, fun company events and ongoing learning opportunities to grow your career.
This is a place where your voice matters, where we build great relationships, and your work has meaning and a tangible positive impact on others!
At FreedomCare, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.