Data AnalystFull Time Freedom Care posted 1 month ago
Started in 2016, FreedomCare is a Healthcare company that is innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered. We bring dignity and support to patients needing care in their homes and to the caregivers who care for them. We’re the largest consumer-directed home care agency in NY State, and are continually expanding our areas of focus including operations in other states and tech-based innovations.
We pride ourselves on our values which drive the level of care that we deliver to our patients:
- Here For You (An attitude of service, empathy, and availability)
- Own It (Drive and ownership)
- Do the Right Thing (High integrity)
- Be Positive (Great attitude and a can-do positive approach to challenges)
Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of others! We are looking for a Data Analyst for our IT team.
Department & Position Overview:
As a Data Analyst for FreedomCare, you will be at the forefront of driving actionable insight through data. You will collaborate cross-functionally with teams across the company to service business needs as well as help guide the strategy and direction of the business.
Everyday You Will:
- Conduct full analysis life cycle including requirements gathering, activities and design
- Create reports and visualizations to guide the business so teams can take action
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems and data analytics strategies
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques
- Answer business questions using data
Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data science or a related field
- Advanced SQL skills (MS SQL, PostgreSQL), experience working with high complexity and large datasets
- Proficient with Tableau. Must be able to generate insight through reports and visualizations
- At least 1 year of scripting experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, PHP, etc.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing data sets (Python, R, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Demonstrated experience at designing KPIs and useful metrics
- Strong programming practices (documentation, readable code, versioning, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- BS or MS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with marketing platforms like GA, FB Ads and Marketo
- Demonstrated experience with building predictive models
This role is based out of one or both of our two main offices: Manhattan, NY or Lake Success, NY. For now, we are entirely remote until it is completely safe for our employees to be back in the office.
Why work at FreedomCare?
We are here for you and committed to providing a best-in-class employee experience. We offer competitive compensation, medical benefits, retirement plans, wellness programs, fun company events and ongoing learning opportunities to grow your career.
This is a place where your voice matters, where we build great relationships, and your work has meaning and a tangible positive impact on others!
At FreedomCare, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.