Client Retention SpecialistFull Time Freedom Care posted 5 months ago
FreedomCare is an agency which provides home care like no one else in the industry. Building on our success in the Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program, where FreedomCare is the largest provider, covering all 62 Counties of New York State, as well as our new Licensed Home Care Services Agency (LHCSA), we are continuing to expand. We are obsessed with continually tweaking and improving our use of training, technology, and innovation to constantly up our game in terms of amazing customer service, efficiency, and fighting fraud at every stage.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a Client Retention Specialist who has an innovative, entrepreneurial spirit as well as a passion for continually improving the way we do things.
The right candidate will be responsible for communicating directly with current and former clients, and assisting them with questions, concerns that they might have. This role is very heavy with retention and problem-solving.
This role will be based out of our Lake Success, New York office which borders on Queens and Long Island.
- Responsible for communication with clients and employees
- Create and manage an innovative retention processes and programs for those that were previously discharged and wish to return
- Will oversee the transfers to and from LHCSA and CDPAP, as well as those that wish to transfer to or from our CDPAP services and our PCA services
- Create reports and analysis to share with management on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Continuously seek and incorporate feedback from our clients
- Build a positive work environment and culture consistent with FreedomCare core values: Here for You, Positive, Own It, Do the Right Thing
• 2+ years of experience in health care operations (healthcare, business, customer experience are all interesting areas of past experience)
• 2+ years Customer Service experience
• Previous experience with insurance verification preferred (i.e. Medicaid)
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box, developing strategy and turning it into tangible results
• Passion for improving home care and for leveraging technology to improve lives
• Ability to utilize technology to advance company directives
• Energized by ambitious goals and working in a fast-paced environment
FreedomCare is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.