Benefits Orientation Specialist – Bilingual Spanish RequiredFull Time Freedom Care posted 5 months ago
Do you want to join a company where you can explore and grow your talents? Are you looking to be part of a team that is collaborative and fun?
FreedomCare is seeking a bilingual customer centric individual with great verbal and written communication to continually enhance the caregiver experience through benefits education, caregiver advocacy, and excellent customer service.
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your Human Resources skills and grow along with our business.
- Design and deliver virtual customized benefits orientation for newly enrolled caregivers.
- Deconstruct complex benefits concepts into digestible pieces to ensure not only awareness but comprehension of benefits to drive utilization and improve caregiver satisfaction.
- Deliver the ultimate customer service experience by expressing empathy, being thorough in conversation and documentation, and resolving issues in the same conversation in which they are presented.
- Collaborate with representatives in various departments to enhance the caregiver experience and serve as a resource on caregiver benefits to caregivers, patients, and office staff.
- Uphold company values and mission in every interaction.
- 2+ years of Customer Service Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience using health literacy tactics or teach-back method to ensure comprehension of complex concepts.
- Bilingual in Spanish & English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining integrity of work.
- A basic understanding of Wage Parity Laws (Preferred)
- 1+ year of experience as a trainer or facilitator within the healthcare industry (Preferred)
- Basic level of Employee Benefits experience (Preferred)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Sociology, or any other soft science (Preferred)