Intake SpecialistFull Time Freedom Care posted 5 months ago
We are a Healthcare Start-up that is innovating and revolutionizing the way home care is delivered in New York. Join our growing company and make a positive impact on the lives of others.
People on our team all possess a real passion for helping people, which is one of our company’s core values. You will ensure our customers receive the level of care and attention they deserve. You’ll pride yourself on your ability to problem solve and take ownership for each customer request ensuring that we always do the right thing for our members.
Working closely with clients, caregivers and departments across the business, your goal will be to provide a seamless Customer Service experience, while ensuring that our clients are receiving the care they need. We value your can-do positive attitude and desire to turn a negative into a positive. Must possess high enthusiasm and a salesman-like edge to move client cases from a pending to enrollment status. You will receive excellent in-house training which will help you develop a thorough understanding of our program. We will nurture your talent and provide continued career development opportunities, from your induction and throughout your career with us.
- Ensure a seamless, complete and effective enrollment process for all prospective clients into the CDPAP program
- Initial point-of-contact for calls from prospective clients, caregivers or pending enrollees
- Manage an open caseload until the enrollment process is complete
- Ability to hit a monthly quota of new enrollees
- Experience with Data input, scheduling, document uploading, initiating member enrollment confirmation or rejection communication
Ideal Intake Specialist will possess:
- Proven exceptional customer service and salesman-like attributes
- Motivation to exceed open case targets and metrics
- Must have poise and patience when dealing with clients
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficient computer, phone knowledge
- Bilingual in Spanish, or other languages desired
In return for your commitment, you’ll receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package (to include, matched 401k, health and dependent care FSA’s & commuter plan); Paid Time Off
- Career Growth and Training
- Fun, family-oriented work environment
- New office located in Lake Success, NY which include café and gym