Financial AnalystFull Time @Fors Marsh Group posted 6 months ago
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create a positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as 2019, 2020, and 2021 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMG is seeking an intelligent motivated financial and accounting professional to join our firm. This position is located in Arlington, VA, and will be supporting the Financial Analysis & Planning functions for the Company. This job is best suited for an individual who possesses excellent attention to detail, continuously strives to learn and develop, and prefers working in a collaborative environment.
- Serving as Finance Business Partner to one of FMG’s Practice Areas
- Providing end-to-end financial and accounting support throughout project lifecycles, including project start-up, work breakdown structure design, order entry and acceptance, procurement, invoicing, and project close-out.
- Collaborating with executive-level stakeholders to perform financial planning and analysis functions such as developing budgets, maintain operating forecasts, perform variance analysis, and compile with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting requirements
- BS/BA degree in economics, finance, accounting, or other social science
- Advanced knowledge/experience using MS Excel
- 1-3 years of experience in an accounting or finance role
- Relevant experience with a government contractor
- Knowledgeable in GAAP, FAR, and CAS
- SQL, Power BI, Power Query, or Data Visualization knowledge/experience preferred
- US Citizenship required; applicants may be subject to a low-level government security investigation and must meet eligibility criteria for access to sensitive information
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors’ packages. Ways we are unique?
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage
- Our company culture, which values balance. We work around our personal realities while always accomplishing what’s expected of us
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period in your third month of employment
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off
- You can participate in FMG staff-led affinity groups
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network
- @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Burbank, California, United States
- Accounting/Finance Jobs , Real Estate Jobs