Supervisor, Payroll & AccountingFull Time @Epson posted 7 months ago
Responsible for providing direction and supervision to a team of Payroll professionals, ensuring accurate and timely pay for 1,500 U.S. employees. Also, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures as well as compliance with internal control policies, and supporting Accounting Managers with various accounting, financial and operational analysis and reporting.
What you will be doing:
- Establishes or ensures execution of internal controls over the payroll processes.
- Supervises and participates in the operation and maintenance of the payroll systems and their integration with other company and vendor systems.
- Provides the primary review of key payroll transactions and their recording in the general ledger.
- Supervises the reconciliation of select payroll related general ledger accounts and employee balances at our payroll partners.
- Supervises audit of the qualified retirement plan and various payroll related testings.
- Supervises and participates in the production of salaries budgets and forecasts.
- Provides management with payroll key performance indicators and causal analyses explaining differences between estimates and results.
- Ensures processes and procedures are in place to ensure business continuity.
- Assist with other requests as needed.
- Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
- Maintains industry and professional relationships to remain current with best practices.
What you will bring:
- 5-8 years’ experience with payroll administration
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and timekeeping software (Kronos or ADP Time-Keeping)
- Certified Payroll Professional or Fundamental Payroll Certification preferred
- Experience with multi-state payroll preferred
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Burbank, California, United States
- Accounting/Finance Jobs , Real Estate Jobs