Senior Payroll AdministratorFull Time Epson posted 1 month ago
Responsible for the payroll process and activities necessary to the production of an accurate and timely payroll in accordance with all applicable state and federal regulations by recording elements of the payroll data into the financial systems, and analysis of the data and contributing to the annual salaries planning process.
In addition to the following Epson’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the accumulation and review of time and attendance.
- Administers the automated time and attendance system.
- Responsible for data entry, processing and review of data into the HRIS and/or Payroll system:
- Commission Payments – Sales Commission, Sales Bonus, MBO, etc..
- Status Changes – Leaves of Absence, Merit increases, Promotions, etc.
- Relocation Payments – Including gross up provisions.
- Monitors and keeps abreast of developing and new payroll legislation.
- Operates the on-line payroll system (ADP) to produce accurate pay.
- Arranges information needed by third party record keepers.
- Arranges payroll funding.
- Prepares assigned journal entries to record payroll activity into the financial systems.
Analysis and Reporting
- Analyzes actual activity against budget and forecast.
- Prepares management reports on attendance and transactional activity.
- Assists with or reconciles assigned general ledger accounts.
What you will bring:
- 5-8 years’ experience with payroll administration
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now and timekeeping software (Kronos or ADP Time-Keeping)
- Certified Payroll Professional or Fundamental Payroll Certification preferred
- Experience with multi-state payroll preferred
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.