Repair Technician-All LevelsFull Time @Epson posted 7 months ago
Do you enjoy repairing electronics?
Do you have a passion for working with your hands?
Is troubleshooting your jam?
Are you looking for a world-class organization with highly competitive pay, bonus, benefits, and hours?
Is growth and development within an organization important to you?
Look no further, Epson has an opportunity for you!
Employee Pay & Benefits
- Highly Competitive Base Pay
- Opportunity for Overtime
- Annual Employee Bonus
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage effective Day 1!
- Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidays
- Income protection plans including life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability programs paid for by Epson
- Financial security plans including a 401K with company match after 1 year
- Educational reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts, and much more!
About the Role
In addition to following Epson’s policies & procedures, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performs repairs on units under direct/limited supervision from management, following written work instructions
- Inspects a unit’s inner and outer housing to determine repairable or non-repairable damage
- Reads & follows written technical service procedures to determine unit performance
- Inspects & accurately determines test prints or images
- Performs firmware upgrades
- Performs final testing to confirm repair results
- Accesses & uses diagnostic programs
- Performs data entry tasks using available reporting systems
- Performs assigned work while maintaining efficiency, yield, & quality standards
- Accurately maintains electronic & paper records
- Supports depot operations by performing other duties as assigned by management
- Previous repair experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to carry or lift load of 50 pounds
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Completion of program at a community college, technical/commercial school or equivalent experience (minimum of a 2-year program) preferred
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things, and information with its original, efficient, compact, and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems, and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, and robotics.
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.