RecruiterFull Time Epson posted 1 month ago
The Recruiter is responsible for providing full life-cycle recruitment from sourcing, interviewing through relocation and new hire orientation, and representing Epson at Diversity events and Career Fairs.
Collaborates with all levels of management.
What you will do:
In addition to the following Epson’s policies and procedures, principle accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Sourcing & Recruitment
- Provides full cycle of recruitment process including:
- Candidate sourcing through referral, networking, internet tools, traditional advertising, and events.
- Candidate screening, testing, and interview coordination (telephone, video, in-person).
- Candidate background verification process completion
- Offer Approval and offer extension.
- Recommends strategies, processes, and programs focused on recruiting high potential staff and management.
- Supports the diversity recruiting strategy for the organization.
- Ensures appropriate work authorizations are in place for new employees.
- Provides reporting on recruitment metrics (i.e., time to fill, cost per hire, candidates per advertisement, etc).
- Assesses candidate relocation needs and makes recommendation to management.
- Collaborates with candidates and vendors to ensure quick and cost efficient relocation.
Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments, and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
What you will bring:
- 2-5 years experience
- Completion of an undergraduate program or equivalent experience
- Experience working with an HRIS system, specifically with an ATS/Applicant Tracking System (Success Factors preferred)
- Experience recruitng for sales and marketing roles preferred.
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.