Payroll Systems SpecialistFull Time @Davita posted 6 months ago
DaVita Accounting & Finance office seeks savvy, technically focused individual to join the Payroll team as a PAYROLL SYSTEMS SPECIALIST!
LOCATION: Federal Way, Washington State
*MUST LIVE LOCALLY*
Primary Function of the Payroll Systems Specialist:
Process on demand and biweekly payroll for the Enterprise. Support system functionality of timekeeping and HCM applications as the Payroll Systems Specialist. Provide problem resolution and support to Village Teammates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Payroll Systems Specialist:
- Processes daily/biweekly payroll runs for DaVita Kidney Care
- Ensures proper use and access controls to the automated PeopleNet and Workday applications as directed and required by the Payroll
- Troubleshoots and resolves all payroll systems related service now tickets – submitted via phone or self-service
- Gathers Requirements, tests and validates updates of PeopleNet and Workday configuration to production systems
- Ensures compliance with policy & procedures, employee confidentiality laws, and federal, state and local laws as it pertains to compensation and benefits
- Other duties as assigned to the Payroll Systems Specialist
Minimum Qualification of the Payroll Systems Specialist:
- High School Diploma REQUIRED
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively for the Payroll Systems Specialist
- Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, analytical, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with payroll systems, preferably PeopleNet and Workday
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Working knowledge of general ledger accounting functions, specifically accounting strings preferred for the Payroll Systems Specialist
- Functional knowledge of payroll processes and procedures
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) a plus
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
Our Core Values
Join us as a Payroll Systems Specialist as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer – Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means click here
- @ Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties
- Burbank, California, United States
- Accounting/Finance Jobs , Real Estate Jobs