Assistant, AdministrativeFull Time @Davita posted 6 months ago
The Assistant III, Administrative (Lab) position provides administrative support and performs a variety of administrative duties for a multiple senior leaders and ensures timely and cost effective completion of administrative details. Duties require a thorough knowledge of leader’s areas of responsibility in order to gather data and prepare reports, answer correspondence, conduct projects and so forth. This position reports to the Quality team and Medical Directors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Administrative: Provides support to multiple directors, but potentially other managers in the area by using critical thinking and proactive decision making through:
- Performing calendar management; scheduling of meetings; writing/editing speeches and presentations; travel arrangements; project management; and other administrative/managerial duties as required
- Participating in and attending management level meetings and take minutes, as directed
- Preparing expense reports to ensure accuracy of all account codes for correct payment of expenses
- Perform the duties of an Assistant II, Administrative (Lab)
- Liaison: Maintains exceptional relationships with internal and external customers with a reputation of organization and responsiveness
- Acts as a liaison with key/high-level internal and external executives
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 4-6 years of relevant experience
- High school diploma required
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Required
- Experience working with and maintain electronic tools/web pages/repositories Preferred
- Creative writing and preparing communication materials like newsletters, articles, etc. Preferred
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant!
• A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
• Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
• Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
• Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
• A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
• Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
• Proven experience supporting leadership positions
• Associates degree or higher highly preferred
• Microsoft Certified highly preferred
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.