Analyst, Government BusinessFull Time @Davita posted 6 months ago
The Government Business Analyst will be a key contributor in DaVita’s efforts to provide integrated care to patientswith kidney failure. The position will support the policy and strategy team in developing a multi-year strategy and implementation plan that would prepare DaVita to assume full clinical and financial accountability for its Medicaredialysis patients. The Analyst will work across multiple teams and at all levels of the organization to help DaVita reach its ambitious goals for integrated care. Other activities will include: quantitative analysis and financial modeling; broad-ranging efforts to advance integrated care legislation introduced in Congress; research and analysis of legislation and regulation, including public comment of proposed regulations issued by the Centers for Medicareand Medicaid (CMS) and other agencies; ad hoc special projects that materialize frequently in a rapidly changing health care industry. The successful candidate for this role will have a driven attitude, motivated by the achievementof making a direct impact on their projects, and will thrive in a highly dynamic, cross-functional team environment.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive enterprise IKC initiatives through regular interactions with senior leadership and external stakeholders
- Communicate and build relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise
- Prepare and convey clear and compelling information and recommendations, tailored to each audience
- Synthesize complex government programs/regulations into business terms to support strategic decisions
- Conduct legislative and regulatory research; develop advocacy priorities and positions
- Financial modeling of government policies, return analysis of potential investments, etc.
- Apply a relentless attention to detail in all deliverables
- Support cross-functional projects involving multiple departments
QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Personal values align with DaVita’s values of service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement,accountability, fulfillment, and fun.
- 1+ years of experience preferred; consulting, corporate finance, or corporate strategy a plus
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Independent thinker and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience in implementation and/or change management a plus
- Strong communication skills to work with people across enterprise, garnering input, and buy-in
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Regulatory, legislative, legal, and/or health plan background a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Potential up to 25% travel
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
$51,400 to $75,500
- Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits