CDL A Driver – Local / Home Nights – Morrisville, NCFull Time @CRH posted 7 months ago
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Do you have your CDL A license? Are you looking for a rewarding driving position?
As an Oldcastle Driver Operator, you will be responsible for the delivery of products sold to customers
- Transport block, mortar, and all other materials to job site in a safe manner
- Receive from dispatcher invoice for materials, directions to job site and any special instructions and follow them to the detail
- Perform pre-trip inspections of assigned vehicle and report immediately any concerns or problems
- Operate tractor-trailer/vehicle according to state and federal laws and observe all safety regulations established by the company and DMV
- Monitor and immediately report problems with assigned equipment operations, product quality, customer satisfaction and traffic
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to operate a gas-powered delivery trailer safely and efficiently
- Must be forklift certified
- Must have a CDL A
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!