Call center representativeFull Time C.M. Capital Corporation Company posted 3 weeks ago
We are searching for a polite, professional Call Center Representative to work closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.