Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DMC2- Kansas City, MO, USAPart Time Amazon posted 2 weeks ago
The address for this role, is: 3601 Enterprise Drive, Kansas City, MO, 64129
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Sunday-Tuesday 10:00AM-7:00PM
This is a Part-Time (20-29 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 20-29 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
– Upholding company values in working with every customer
– Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
– Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
– Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
– Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
– Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
– Working a flexible, part-time schedule (20-29+ hours per week)
– Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
– Performing the following tasks:
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust
If you are an internal applicant, please reach out to your local HR representative to discuss transfer eligibility per the US CS/VCS Transfers policy.