Experienced Virtual/Field Auto Technical Adjuster Columbus, GAFull Time @Allstate Insurance Company posted 7 months ago
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Salary Range: $46,700. – $65,200.
Allstate Insurance has an exceptional opportunity for a Experienced Virtual/Field Auto Technical Adjuster to join the Auto Team!
About the Role
Under general supervision, this job is responsible for providing a superior level of customer service and attention to customers who have a vehicle that needs repaired. The individual investigates auto damage claims, inspects automobile vehicle damage, writes damage repair estimates, negotiates moderately complex/ highly complex settlements with repair facilities and customers. This individual is also responsible for explaining coverage, estimates, claims, settlement, and rental processes to agents and/or customers. The individual also delivers compassionate service that is fast, fair, and easy, to ensure customer retention. The individual is capable of working independently, prioritizing the individual’s own responsibilities, and managing the individual’s own workload. The individual also consistently meets band level behaviors, production, quality, cycle time and/or customer service goals.
What you will do:
• Work in a team environment
• Primarily virtual role with ~20% travel for physical inspection within local market
• Efficiently write or review accurate estimates and supplements based on photos/ video/ physical inspection
• Work multiple workstreams (QFC, Waivers, Virtual Assist, Tech Reviews, Total loss)
• Efficiently review, reconcile, and negotiate with, repair facilities, customers and claimants
• Perform recycled parts searches
• Service the customer with empathy while delivering compassionate service by understanding and meeting the customer’s needs
Job classification and hours:
• Work schedule: To be determined based on business needs.
• Weekend rotations with comp day
Candidate must reside in the Columbus, GA area.
This position is not open to CA residents.
Notice of Licensing Requirement
As a condition of employment, your office/area may require you to obtain an adjuster and/or an appraiser license.
If required, the Hiring Manager will work with you along with the Centralized Licensing team to ensure that you are properly licensed.
Licensing required; multiple markets preferred. Required to obtain required licenses within 90 days of hire
You’re a great Match for this Role if:
• You are high school diploma or GED graduate!
• You have three or more years of estimating experience
• You have prior experience using an auto estimating program such as: CCC One, Audatex, or Mitchell
• You enjoy the ability to work independently starting your day from home, and traveling to various locations to restore peoples’ lives through outstanding customer service
• View problems and setbacks as opportunities for improvement and look forward to coming up with creative solutions
• You’re an empathic, upbeat and friendly self-starter
• You’re excited about solving problems and coming up with creative solutions
• You’re organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• You’re known for clear and professional communication – both written and verbal
• Being bilingual and/or having prior military experience is a plus
• A culture of learning where you can expect to develop foundational skills for the future
• Opportunities for both personal and professional development
• Leadership teams that are communicative and understanding
• Impactful work by serving customers and the community in times of need
• A culture in which you dress for your day
• Recognition and advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off, 401(k) and pension
• Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
• Company Vehicle (vehicle dependent on mileage and area of coverage) and Cell phone may be provided based on business need.
Learn more about Allstate: Allstate benefits @ https://allstategoodlife.com
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click “here” for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click “here” for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.