TECHNICAL RECUITERFull Time @ACI Infotech posted 7 months ago
– Review client job requirements and identify what Hiring manager is truly after
– Create JD and post in key job sites and tools (your own or you can use our’s)
– Source and screen candidates thru Recruiting sites, tools and your own network
– Contact interested candidates and schedule interviews
– Do interviews and confirm candidate is legit collaborating w/ our technical team
– Submit candidates to orders and follow-up on submissions towards shortlisting and client interview selection
– Help co-ordinate client interviews
– Prep candidates for client interviews
– Confirm candidate selection and schedule/co-ordinate on-boarding
What we look for:
- Expertise in US IT Recruitment Process with minimum of 2 years of Experience.
- Track record of 2+ years of high achievement in Technology staffing.
- Possess a high energy level, a strong sense of urgency and a passion for what you do
- High integrity and ethics
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Have a desire to understand what makes a candidate match beyond what’s on the surface
- Proficient w/ Applicant Tracking Systems (JobDiva preferred), Recruiting tools (LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, Indeed, Indeed Prime, Stack overflow preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong ability to engage passive candidates and build diverse pipelines through referrals, direct sourcing, external agencies etc.
- Partner with internal clients to develop current and future sourcing strategies
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring managers and relevant human resources business partners
- Establish and maintain high quality relationships across Engineering management and other key stakeholders within the company
- High responsiveness & collaboration
- Have thorough understanding of Visa Terms – Corp to Corp, W2, 1099.
- Excellent knowledge of Internet based recruiting tools (i.e.: Monster, DICE, Hot Jobs, etc.)
- Good understanding of technologies – Java technologies, .NET technologies, etc.
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication and people skills
What we expect:
– Handle 5-7 job requirements at a time
– 1, 2, 3 quality submissions within 24, 48, 72 hrs respectively
– 3 hires per month; minimum is 1 hire per month
– Support US Central Time Zone hours
– High responsiveness & collaboration
Bachelors/ Masters in any field (with Technical background will be preferred)